Monday, July 15, 2013

Two More Families

June 28, 2013- Ruth is a mom off an anencephaly board I chat on. I was connected with her and since she is in another state, made a small canvas for her baby Evan and shipped it off for her baby's footprints to be added by her hospital staff.



July 11, 2013- The Young family had 2 healthy children, one anecephalic baby, was robbed of many memories and had a healthy baby #4 on the way. But since early in her pregnancy she was low on fluid and had many contractions and with the worry of losing another child prayed she could make it as far as they could. After her doctor appt at 37 weeks, I got the go ahead to meet them at the hospital the next day. A healthy baby was delivered and doing well. I was thankful that KKF could be apart of their day and provide a canvas that included memories of the whole family! The dad is in the army... 2 Timothy 2:3 and Joshua 5:15


It's interesting to me that my first three families all had boys with anencephaly. Not the anen. part b/c that is where we all first met, but that they were boys. Most anen. babies seem to be girls, although boys can get it too. I don't have the statistics right now. I don't have any "waiting" families as of yet. We haven't seent out many of our brochures yet, but soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment